FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 14, 2023
The Om Festival by Yoga Fun Day
THE OM FESTIVAL HITS THE HILLS OF VERMONT THIS SUMMER
A 5-Day Magically Transformative Experience
Arlington, VT: Yoga Fun Day today announced The Om Festival a new destination retreat running from July 26th to 30th, 2023. The Om Festival is a 5-day retreat held at the historical and scenic West Mountain Inn and offers a new way for practitioners of yoga, meditation, and flow arts to gather together and raise their individual and collective vibrations.
“This promises to be a wonderful experience whether you have spent your entire life in Vermont or only seen images on iconic postcards”. Says Samantha Grout, CEO, of Yoga Fun Day and now the brand-new Om Festival. “We have gathered amazing instructors, incredible musicians, top tier flow artists, and the online OM Community is growing. We are excited about this year’s turnout.”
The Om Festival includes.
- 30+ Classes in Yoga, Meditation, and Dance
- Primitive Base Camping in the Other Land and Car Camping by the famous Battenkill River
- Vendor Village
- Live music sets every night from kirtan, Bhakti to ecstatic dance sets. Featuring DJ Bumi, DJ Mark Dub Yoga, and Jovie and the Honechuckle
- Farm-To-Table Dining
- Daily guided hikes from the Inn and surrounding area.
- Tubing Down the Battenkill River
- Fire dancing, fire spinning, and more flow arts!
Tickets are on sale now!
Come find your tribe! Visit www.TheOMFestival.com to learn more or sign up.